Classic details like crown molding, fluted posts and hand-applied finishes give the customizable Livingston Collection timeless appeal. This bookcase rests on a plinth base and comes with a cabinet in the style of your choice plus a wire cutout to accommodate electronics. Designed to work seamlessly with the other modular components, it creates a work space that is both functional and sophisticated.
- Made of kiln-dried solid meranti wood and veneer.
- Gray wash is accentuated with dark pewter hardware; brown wash is accentuated with antique bronze hardware, dusty charcoal is accentuated with dark pewter hardware and Montauk white is accentuated with antique nickel hardware.
- Features artisan-crafted details such as solid wood drawer boxes crafted with English dovetail joinery and smooth ball bearing glides.
- Anti-tilt guard prevents both drawers on the File Cabinets from being pulled out at the same time.
- File Cabinet has two drawers that hold legal- or letter-sized files and are equipped with heavy-duty side-mounted glides.
- File glides can also be removed for regular drawer storage.
- Glass doors are made of tempered glass.
- Glass Door Cabinets and Bookcase Hutches are detailed with cord management.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- Bookcase includes: (1) 35″ Bookcase Hutch, (1) 35″ Top and choice of (1) 35″ 2-Drawer Lateral File Cabinet or (1) 35″ Glass Cabinet Base.
- Modular units (sold separately) can be secured together using supplied hardware to provide the look and feel of custom cabinetry.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be securely fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
There are no reviews yet.